Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hard Mode Forum Index -> APPLICATIONS HERE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aylenabotzorz

re: Aylena 80 Rogue application.

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stonemaul&n=Aylena

Character Name: Aylena

Level: 80

Class: Rogue

Main Spec (Off-spec as well): I roll with combat 15/51/5 but i prefer a Mutilate build of 51/13/7, and then when i get the gear, 51/7/13, my offspec right now is my PvP spec, seeing as how i PvP extensively.

Race: Human

Talent Layout (Explain what it is and it's perks and why you chose it):
I honestly chose my current combat talent build because the weapons dropped and my Combat DPS is greater than my Mut DPS because of the weapons ordeal. But combat has its perks, very high sustainable DPS.

Professions (Levels) and Masteries if any: 450 herb/450 Scribe

Geographic Location: Northern Idaho

Are you in a guild at the moment? If so, what guild: Yes, Impact

Why do you want to leave this guild? They are great, but i keep being sat out for a rogue who does less DPS than me because hes part of a package deal so other people dont get mad, except my current GM didnt take into account that he would piss me off.

What previous guilds have you been in, if any: Perdition, and Impact

Why did you leave those guilds? Perdition asploded, and im still in Impact

Any previous raiding experience (Have achievements to show it):
I have all of the WOTLK raids, only thing i havent done is 6 minute maly and Yogg (although i know the fight)
On my UD rogue, i have experience all the way through 40 man naxx from pre-TBC.

Why are you applying to Hard Mode and what do you hope to accomplish in the guild? I hope to meet some people who actually want and use me in raids. make some friends. and ofcourse, teh phat lewts!

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? yes sir.

What addons do you use? Dominos, DBM, Metahud, Proximo, and a lot of cooldown timers.

Computer specs and ISP/Net speed? ... a3 ghz p4 (yes its sad) 2 gigs of ddr memory, and a 9800 gtx oc video card. and im running on 12 mb cable net.

Do you know anyone in Hard Mode that can vouch for you? Nope, im a dry app, GET OUT THE LUBE IM COMIN IN!

What days are you able to raid and what times in the day? I have the same time here as server time, so yes, i can make every raid day you guys have.

Retard Check: Who is your daddy? Spinx

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hard Mode Forum Index -> APPLICATIONS HERE All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum