View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bashnun

re: Application

Character Name: Devilspawn

Level: 80

Class: Warlock

Main Spec (Off-spec as well): Affliction

Race: Gnome

Talent Layout (Explain what it is and it's perks and why you chose it): I chose it because it brings out the most damage of my DoTs and my shadow bolt. Also gives me more Stamina/Intellect for lasting longer in raids without using Life Tap all the time.

Professions (Levels) and Masteries if any: N/A

Geographic Location: United States

Are you in a guild at the moment? If so, what guild: Eternal Anarchy

Why do you want to leave this guild? They treat me poorly and aren't letting me raid Ulduar 10 and 25 which i need.

What previous guilds have you been in, if any: Eternal Anarchy, Vigilence Reborn, Deathstalkers, and Defenders of the Code.

Why did you leave those guilds? They did not respect and did not raid reguarly.

Any previous raiding experience (Have achievements to show it): I have done Naxx 10, Naxx 25, 25 Vault, 10 Vault, Os 10, OS 25, and ive gotten up to X-T in Ulduar (did not down him though)

Why are you applying to Hard Mode and what do you hope to accomplish in the guild? To get better gear, make some friends, and help the guild out.

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes/Yes

What addons do you use? Alot, but i can name: Xloot, Xperl, Music Player, DBM, Bagnon, Atlas Loot, and Auctioneer.

Computer specs and ISP/Net speed? Not a clue but i dont lag at all in WoW, except in Dalaran.

Do you know anyone in Hard Mode that can vouch for you? No

What days are you able to raid and what times in the day? Any day, 3 ST - 8 ST

Retard Check: Lol what?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hard Mode Forum Index -> APPLICATIONS HERE All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum