View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aryya.
In-Game Rank 9

re: Quicker way to Mimm

Not sure if this will work as specified, but I stumbled across it while reading elitist jerks forums, and thought it may be helpful (or not)

Talking about the trash leading to the Mim train

Plus, the entire hallway to Mimiron doesnt even need to be cleared. A hunter can pull the first pack of mobs out, and the raid can run in through that gap. The tanks will sacrifice themselves on each of the packs of mobs they encounter, bum rushing for that train. Rogues ToTT, Locks Voidwalker aggro, mages nova, its every man for himself! First person to reach the train starts it and takes off. As long as they don't fail Frogger 2.0, its all good. Just have the Survivor engage Mimi, die, and the teleporter will be free to use. =]
Aerima
In-Game Guild Master

re: word

I bet that would work . YOu can also kill the first pack and use the arachnid tank to jump the mobs as well. Both are just about as safe .

re: Quicker way to Mimm

yea but i bet the tanks work faster/more efficient, plus an extra 9g saved from repairs .
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hard Mode Forum Index -> Raiding Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: